Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sunday shipping?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MurdocRocks, Jun 26, 2005.

1. MurdocRocks

MurdocRocks

Jun 18, 2005
    Torrance, CA
    Does UPS deliver on Sundays?

2. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    Nope. Neither does FedEx (except around Christmas time). FedEx used to have Sunday service, but it proved not to be profitable.

3. MurdocRocks

MurdocRocks

Jun 18, 2005
    Torrance, CA
    Awe... I have a new bass (SX SPJ-62) being delivered, and right now its only about 5 miles away. I guess I just have to wait till tomorrow.

4. CamMcIntyre

CamMcIntyre

Jun 6, 2000
    USA
    I feel your pain man. When mine where coming in [i got a fretted & fretless SJB62 5bangers], they where in my town, yet since it was a saturday and they where scheduled to be delivered to my mom's place of work-i couldn't do anything....the fedex ground didn't deliver on saturdays. I went to the fed ex location and asked them if i could pick them up, meet up with the driver, etc, but-no go. Oh well, it wasn't thaaaaaaat long of a wait [2 days]. That's all

5. UPS doesn't deliver Saturdays either, Fedex does.

6. Passinwind

Passinwind I Know Nothing Supporting Member

Not in all locations though. Those of us out in the boonies gotta wait 'till Monday, and there's no 10:30 Priority commitment here either.

7. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Believe it or not, my Guv'nor came on a Sunday, but it was USPS. I was VERY surprised.

8. Not unless you're married to the UPS guy.

Randy