Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sunn 2000S**SOLD**

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rumblethump, Jan 8, 2004.

1. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    1969 Sunn 2000S. 4 6550 Ruby tubes, 120 watts, ultralinear design, point to point wiring, legendary bass amp. This amp has the bass boost switch and the transistor rectifier. Unfortunately GW's " better economy" has forced me to part with the best bass amp I've ever owned. I have pictures I can email if your are serious. Its in good condition for a 34 year old amp. All controls work flawlessly. This is the same amp as used by Noel Redding and Felix Pappalardi. It weighs 58 lbs before shipping probably figure around 70lbs shipping weight. My firm price is $600 plus shipping costs with insurance. I have a perfect eBay rating (bigbottom). Please feel free to check my feedback. I can accept credit cards through PayPal, split fees 50/50. I can drive to meet someone halfway in Northern California if you wish to save some on the shipping, just pay for my gas. Thanks for reading. rumblethump@yahoo.com

2. rumblethump

rumblethump Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2000
    Pioneer CA. 95666
    One more try here before off to eBay. PM me if you have any questions or want pics.