Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sunn 300T and Sunn 2x15 possibly for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ty McNeely, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    I'm in desperate need of cash and am going to be unable to play consistently for the next couple of years, so I'm going to see if I can get what I consider my 300T and 2x15 to be worth.

For those of you unfamiliar with Sunn products, you can look at the Fender website at the "Bassman 300 Pro" to get specs for the 300T, and as far as the 2x15 goes, it handles 300 watts at 8 ohms.

As far as my experiences go, I have played everything from Aguilar to Bergantino, and it is one of my favorite rigs ever, especially considering the price differences. Surprisingly enough, I find it to be very versatile and able to handle just about any situation.

This rig is literally in mint condition both inside and out. The tolex covering both the head and the cabs is in perfect condition with no scratches or tears. It has never been pushed hard (mainly because there is absolutely no need to push 300 tube watts very hard!) or abused.

PM me with your offers. Prefer southern Oklahoma Northern/Central Texas pickup as shipping on this ~150 pound beast would be absolutely astronomical.

Thanks!

2. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Hm....25 views and no posts or PM's.

Kinda what I expected :meh: :(

Any offers?

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Alright then....serious PM sent.

-Mike

4. How much for only the Sunn 2x15 cab?
    Thanks!

dc10bass

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Uh oh....I only want the amp....hmmm....

-Mike

6. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Alright guys. This is interesting.

Each of you PM me with your offers. I'm going to work on getting some shipping prices, but they will be, as warned, astronomical.

7. I PM'ed you... let me know if you got it.

Thanks,
    dc10bass