1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sunny Day Real Estate and Hum

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by fenderhutz, Jun 19, 2007.

1. I know I may be showing my age but I recently broke out my CD collection and started listening to my Sunny Day collection as well as my Hum albums and I have to say what happened to Indie Bands. These guys were so freakin good and great songwriters.

I know Enigk went on with some solo stuff and The Fire Theft but does anyone know if the members of Hum did anything after the drummer got hurt in the accident?

Man what great albums.

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    I thought you were going to tell us what happened.

:confused:

3. Dude, good indie is still around, you just gotta look for it. Shoegaze lives.

4. HomeBrewTJ

HomeBrewTJ

May 16, 2004
    Lafayette, IN
    Hum is one of my all-time favs. Used to see them all the time there in C/U.

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I don't know about Hum but SDRE still rocks my socks.

6. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    +1000 on HUM. I believe they actually reunited a few years back, but the tickets sold out in like 2 hours. Not surprising. Phenomenal songwriting and I love the lyrics.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021