Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SUPER BASSIST

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by backtoschool, Dec 11, 2000.

1. backtoschool

backtoschool

Oct 24, 2000
    If you had to pick some bass players to make a love child to form a super bassist, who would you guys want? AND Why? (please make sure to add why and I don't care how many bass players you want to make a love child but just remember they WILL be making a love child (for the sake of homophobics we'll say a plutonic love child :) ))

2. VictorLeMonteWooten

VictorLeMonteWooten

Dec 6, 2000
    its hard to think of too many female bass players, but i would genetically engineer a super bassist from dna from Tony Levin, Victor, Mingus, Jaco, and some people i couldn't thhink of.

3. whats love go to do with it?

4. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Me...and Chistina Agiulera (SP?). I figure he's got a 50/50 shot at being the next Jaco :D :D :D

5. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    i would choose three bassists:
    John entwistle
    Flea
    John Deacon
    -im telling u that would produce one hell of a bloody bassist!

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Sort of like "Moon Unit" Zappa ? Or maybe a cartoon dog! ;)

7. Coincidently, I was the left-over genetic material from a Secret experiment to create the world's greatest super assasin. So I ended up playing bass...

Later on someone wrote a movie about my life but they changed the names and situations a little bit. It was a pretty good movie, though. It starred Arnold Schwarzenneger and Danny Devito.