1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SUPER BASSIST

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by backtoschool, Dec 11, 2000.

1. backtoschool

backtoschool

Oct 24, 2000
    If you had to pick some bass players to make a love child to form a super bassist, who would you guys want? AND Why? (please make sure to add why and I don't care how many bass players you want to make a love child but just remember they WILL be making a love child (for the sake of homophobics we'll say a plutonic love child :) ))

2. VictorLeMonteWooten

VictorLeMonteWooten

Dec 6, 2000
    its hard to think of too many female bass players, but i would genetically engineer a super bassist from dna from Tony Levin, Victor, Mingus, Jaco, and some people i couldn't thhink of.

3. whats love go to do with it?

4. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Me...and Chistina Agiulera (SP?). I figure he's got a 50/50 shot at being the next Jaco :D :D :D

5. patrickroberts

patrickroberts

Aug 21, 2000
    Wales, UK
    i would choose three bassists:
    John entwistle
    Flea
    John Deacon
    -im telling u that would produce one hell of a bloody bassist!

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Sort of like "Moon Unit" Zappa ? Or maybe a cartoon dog! ;)

7. Coincidently, I was the left-over genetic material from a Secret experiment to create the world's greatest super assasin. So I ended up playing bass...

Later on someone wrote a movie about my life but they changed the names and situations a little bit. It was a pretty good movie, though. It starred Arnold Schwarzenneger and Danny Devito.