Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Super Bowl joke.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by PeaveyTNT, Jan 30, 2003.

1. PeaveyTNT

PeaveyTNT Banned

Jul 21, 2002
    USA
    A man won a ticket to the Super Bowl, but when he got there, he was very disappointed. He was on the far left, at the back. He was closer to the Goodyear Blimp than he was to the field, but halfway through the first quarter he spotted the best seat in the house.

He went over to the empty seat and said to the guy sitting beside it, "Is anyone sitting here?" "No.", the guy replied. So the man sat down, and about 30 minutes later, he couldn't resist saying, "Man! This is an awesome seat! Whoever gave it up must be CRAZY!" The guy sitting next to him replied, "Well, actually, that was supposed to be my wife's seat, but she died." The man, feeling like **** said, "Oh, that's awful, but couldn't you have asked a relative to come with you?"

"No", said the guy. The man was confused, and asked, "Why not?" The guy replied, "Because they're all at the funeral."

2. ARA punk

ARA punk

Jul 11, 2001
    USA, Shelby, NC
    I thought that was hilarious. I've heard it before though. Rather old.

3. Hmmm superbowl or funeral...tough choise if you ask me...

O.K. I'm not america...guess that palys in as well...anyway I don't even like hockey....

4. :eek:

:D :D

5. moley

moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    :D

6. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    :D LOL! Heard it before, but it's still good!