Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Super Redhead For Sale in VA/DC/MD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DougP, Feb 20, 2005.

1. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    i am the second owner of this Super Redhead and it plays perfectly. i believe it is Pre-Fender since it does not have the chrome speaker grill. you can see it here...

http://www.swrsound.com/products/proseries/superredhead.html

this combo has been used for band practice mostly. it has been used live a couple of times, and i would use it without a back up. It works like a champ and is very dependable. The speakers have been replaced because one of the old ones had creased on the original owner, the current speakers are less than a year old and are in great condition.

Includes the casters and the front cover, which has never been used as a stand.

Due to size and weight i have to limit the sale to the local region of VA/DC/MD. i am willing to drive a couple of hours in any direction though, i just dont want to try and package it up and ship it. i am asking $650 for this due to the carpet wear.

Thanks for looking.

i would also consider partial trades.

2. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    still available.

bump

3. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    off the market. this baby is going to become a blonde.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    hrunh? did you end up trading this in for a strawberry blonde?

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Body wax?

6. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    nah, i am going to refinish it with blonde and red vinyl/tolex.

7. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    ok, i'll leave this up for sale. instead of re-covering it, i want to get an Aguilar head, so this has to go.

i am willing to deliver within 150 miles of the northern virginia/DC area.

8. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    lower price $650.

no longer NEED to sell it. just dont NEED it taking up space in mi casa.

9. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Sold. who knew, right?

:hyper: