1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Super Redhead For Sale in VA/DC/MD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DougP, Feb 20, 2005.

1. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    i am the second owner of this Super Redhead and it plays perfectly. i believe it is Pre-Fender since it does not have the chrome speaker grill. you can see it here...

http://www.swrsound.com/products/proseries/superredhead.html

this combo has been used for band practice mostly. it has been used live a couple of times, and i would use it without a back up. It works like a champ and is very dependable. The speakers have been replaced because one of the old ones had creased on the original owner, the current speakers are less than a year old and are in great condition.

Includes the casters and the front cover, which has never been used as a stand.

Due to size and weight i have to limit the sale to the local region of VA/DC/MD. i am willing to drive a couple of hours in any direction though, i just dont want to try and package it up and ship it. i am asking $650 for this due to the carpet wear.

Thanks for looking.

i would also consider partial trades.

2. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    still available.

bump

3. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    off the market. this baby is going to become a blonde.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    hrunh? did you end up trading this in for a strawberry blonde?

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Body wax?

6. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    nah, i am going to refinish it with blonde and red vinyl/tolex.

7. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    ok, i'll leave this up for sale. instead of re-covering it, i want to get an Aguilar head, so this has to go.

i am willing to deliver within 150 miles of the northern virginia/DC area.

8. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    lower price $650.

no longer NEED to sell it. just dont NEED it taking up space in mi casa.

9. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Sold. who knew, right?

:hyper: