1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Super-Unknown

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by 4001, Jan 17, 2012.

1. colcifer

colcifer Esteemed Nitpicker Supporting Member

Feb 10, 2010
    A Galaxy Far, Far Away
    I do want to hear that rig-shame I'm not in Chicago.

2. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    dont stand infront of it...sterility

3. Super-Unknown2013.

Saturday March 2 Chicago City Limits, Schaumburg, IL 9 PM

Chicago area TB'ers that enjoy Soundgarden, Audioslave & Temple of the Dog, check out the band.

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Very cool I love both groups very very much I'm in Ohio I have to get over there and catch a show.

5. We cover three bands..which one do you not like of those three?...:bag:

We'd love to have you there. I think you will enjoy our show.

6. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I love all three and I have to catch one of your shows that sounds like a blast

7. If I was on that side of the world, I'd come on and see you, for sure. I saw Soundgarden a few times, great band, but Temple of The Dog was a true classic. My band has be doing "Wooden Jesus", "Hunger Strike" and "All Night Thing" for a couple of years - they always go over well.

I hope you have a great gig,
    Mark

8. It IS a blast both for our audience and us!

9. Ahh Mark, what's a couple thousand dollars plane fare and hotel when you will get see a great band for 90 min in the suburbs of Chicago!:smug:

Oh well, we'll try to get some good video of this show and post it to Youtube. Thanks for the well wishes.

P.S. We dont play "Wooden Jesus" yet but that is one song from that album I really want to play. I hope to get it added to the set at some point this year.

10. I saw you guys play live last year and thought you killed it. I'd love to see you guys play again.

11. If I were filthy rich, I hop a plane for sure. We can only play Wooden Jesus because we have a female singer. Everyone in our band sings, but none of the blokes have the range to do that tune. Chris Cornell hits some pretty high notes - you must have a really good singer to playing those songs.

I play in a duo, and we've been doing "The Keeper" for a while. I sing harmonies, but again, it's a female vocalist. Even she finds some of his stuff challenging, and she's a good singer. I reckon he's the best singer around at the moment by a long way.

I hope you band does really well.