SOLD Superb thru-neck Dean Razor, active electronics, gorgeous quilt, tweed HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Dec 12, 2016.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Price:
    Strings:
    Hey guys...check out this super Dean Razor bass...Dean's answer to the high-end bass market. Very hard to find thru-neck model in great condition, no nicks or dings..all stock and original. Has a pair of Session Jazz active pickups, 3-band active EQ (dead silent). Factory Grover tuners, 5 pc maple/walnut/rosewood thru neck, 2 octaves, 24 frets, 34" scale, 1.5" polished brass nut, real abalone inlay dots. Gorgeous quilted maple top with a stunning routed control cavity. Massive hi-mass bridge. Super lightweight! Just setup, new 100's, VERY low and clean action, plays like a dream and sounds GREAT with the best combined bottom & definition I've heard !! This is a real 'SLEEPER' bass...and has NO ISSUES!!

Price is $350 with a new deluxe 6-pocket gig bag....or $425 with mint tan tweed locking HSC in pics. I may swap for a nice Fender Precision Bass.

Shipping conus $40 with gig bag, $60 with hsc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Mechanical, Orange Caesar and DWBass like this.
  2. snarebear

snarebear

Apr 19, 2012
    Why why why. I m broke as a joke and one of my "holy grail" basses show up. Had one a few years back and it was great. Lightweight, sound and play great, one of Dean s best basses. GLWTS and I hope it is still around at tax time and its mine. No bs dude I want it.

MasterBass! likes this.