1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Superb thru-neck Dean Razor, active electronics, gorgeous quilt, tweed HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MasterBass!, Dec 12, 2016.

1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Hey guys...check out this super Dean Razor bass...Dean's answer to the high-end bass market. Very hard to find thru-neck model in great condition, no nicks or dings..all stock and original. Has a pair of Session Jazz active pickups, 3-band active EQ (dead silent). Factory Grover tuners, 5 pc maple/walnut/rosewood thru neck, 2 octaves, 24 frets, 34" scale, 1.5" polished brass nut, real abalone inlay dots. Gorgeous quilted maple top with a stunning routed control cavity. Massive hi-mass bridge. Super lightweight! Just setup, new 100's, VERY low and clean action, plays like a dream and sounds GREAT with the best combined bottom & definition I've heard !! This is a real 'SLEEPER' bass...and has NO ISSUES!!

Price is $350 with a new deluxe 6-pocket gig bag....or $425 with mint tan tweed locking HSC in pics. I may swap for a nice Fender Precision Bass.

Shipping conus $40 with gig bag, $60 with hsc

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Mechanical, Orange Caesar and DWBass like this.
  2. snarebear

snarebear

Apr 19, 2012
    Why why why. I m broke as a joke and one of my "holy grail" basses show up. Had one a few years back and it was great. Lightweight, sound and play great, one of Dean s best basses. GLWTS and I hope it is still around at tax time and its mine. No bs dude I want it.

MasterBass! likes this.