Supersize ME!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by cschenk78, Jul 7, 2004.

1. cschenk78

Mar 12, 2000
    Watertown, NY
    I haven't been in the house here in a while...

I am right in the middle of recording a tune about the fast food experience...the Title "Greasy Pieces"

I'll be sure to post a link when it is complete...

While we were doing the preproduction...we went to all the fast food joints in town to reqest very ridiculous orders...our goal was to get a teenager to deep fry a cheeseburger (wrapper and all) so we could photograph it for the cover of the single...apparently there are strict rules as to what can go into a deepfryer at McDonalds...

But we did get them to re-fry the fries...put grease into a milkshake...get 7 slices of cheese and bacon on a burger...I got arby's to pile a plastice clamshell full of beef and cheese...I told them I was on the Atkins diet...then I ordered a large curly fry...He asked for a tip...

If you ever get bored...
  2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Deepfrying a cheeseburger in wrapper would look like a soggy wet cheeseburger. The wrapper would not fry up all golden brown and crispy. It would just look soggy.

Now, if you were to batter dip and fry the burger, that would make a cool picture, and a tasty snack :D