Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Support for local Nashville bassist

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Groovski, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place
    Howdy yall,
    I live in Nashville and my band is playing a party in Whitehouse this weekend. Its the 4th annual Boosuey and our 3rd as headliners. Any of yall in the Nashville area are invited to come out and hang. If interested, I'll give directions. Hope to see yall.
    Billy

2. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Dag nab it! I just moved out of Nashville four months ago or I would attend your gig. I bet the leaves are beautiful up there now. They were always best just close to Halloween. I really miss the area. Anyhoo, good luck to you and your band.

3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I IM'd you back...send me an e-mail w/time date and directions from MT. Juliet...I will hopefully be able to make it. Acoustic Bass will be going with me to give you our support...Good luck:D

4. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place
    Alright yall :D I'll send yall the directions or call Darrin on his cell. We will be loading up in Hermitage on Sat afternoon if yall want to follow us up hang out eat drink and be merry. Its always a cool gig. Usually about 300 - 400 people through the night come out.

Oh yes, I like Natchez Trace. Very pretty drive, slow but very pretty.

5. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Cool, call him with the details,then he will tell me what he wants to do...I am so excited to finally meet a TBer other than Acoustic (no offense man).

6. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place
    Thank ya Thank ya ver much,
    no really, Thanks for coming out Connie and Darrin.

7. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    sorry i couldn't ,ake it but check out tusculum music on nolensville road. the have a mass of peavey stuff and they are the nicest guys. it's where i got my carvin and my 4x10 from. could be because they have HOUSE FINANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tis WAY too easy to blow money. tell em big jon the bass player sent ya!

8. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Not a problem, I totally enjoyed myself...Thank you for the invite, will make to the next gig...without a certain 5 yr old...and btw...tell your sexy g/f that the superfreak said hey:D

9. Groovski

Groovski

Sep 20, 2002
    My happy place

:D :D :D I will do that