Support Members Bonus

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jbroder, Sep 26, 2002.

1. jbroder

jbroder

Sep 24, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Hi,
    I am webmaster for guitarwar.com/basswar.com. We do an on-line battle of the bands sort of thing for bassists and guitarists. People post mp3s of themselves playing and everybody votes on who is better.

It is a great way to learn how to improve your playing, and a lot of fun, check it out here:

www.basswar.com

We have plenty of guitarists, but not so many bassists. So, I decided to give away free memberships to bassists in order to make things a little more fun. Here's the deal:

Supporting members of talkbass.com get a free membership to basswar.com for 3 months, no strings, no instant renewal, no credit card number validation, just free for the asking.

Thanks for supporting talkbass. If you are interested, just email me at support@basswar.com

Offer expires at the end of October.

Jon

2. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Im not sure that Ill take you up on that but Im sure on everyone elses behalf that a 'Thank you' is inneed. So, thanks! Sounds like a pretty cool site.

3. jbroder

jbroder

Sep 24, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    You're welcome.

I figure if any bass players deserve a freebie it is the voluntary contributors to this site.

Please do take me up on it.

Jon