Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Support Members Bonus

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jbroder, Sep 26, 2002.

1. jbroder

jbroder

Sep 24, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Hi,
    I am webmaster for guitarwar.com/basswar.com. We do an on-line battle of the bands sort of thing for bassists and guitarists. People post mp3s of themselves playing and everybody votes on who is better.

It is a great way to learn how to improve your playing, and a lot of fun, check it out here:

www.basswar.com

We have plenty of guitarists, but not so many bassists. So, I decided to give away free memberships to bassists in order to make things a little more fun. Here's the deal:

Supporting members of talkbass.com get a free membership to basswar.com for 3 months, no strings, no instant renewal, no credit card number validation, just free for the asking.

Thanks for supporting talkbass. If you are interested, just email me at support@basswar.com

Offer expires at the end of October.

Jon

2. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Im not sure that Ill take you up on that but Im sure on everyone elses behalf that a 'Thank you' is inneed. So, thanks! Sounds like a pretty cool site.

3. jbroder

jbroder

Sep 24, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    You're welcome.

I figure if any bass players deserve a freebie it is the voluntary contributors to this site.

Please do take me up on it.

Jon