1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Support 'thing' for bass when playing sit down?

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by maturanesa, Nov 5, 2018.

  1. Im searching for that thing Steinbergers come with.
    Its a support for playing sit down.

    Can you buy it alone?

  2. MD


    Nov 7, 2000
    Marin Co. CA.
    I think you're looking for a "leg rest" or "folding leg rest".
    maturanesa likes this.
  3. Jeff Scott

    Jeff Scott Rickenbacker guru.......... Supporting Member

    Apr 11, 2006
    You can make one out of plexiglass. John Carruthers did so for a Yamaha BX-5 I used to have.
    maturanesa likes this.
  4. Copperhead

    Copperhead Still creakin' around. Supporting Member

    Jul 29, 2018
    You didn't say what kind of bass, but with conventional basses I put a "riser" under my foot, currently a little 4x5 midrange speaker from a surround sound system. Works perfectly. If you are wearing slick gym pants, nothing will help.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.