support your local TBers...

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by madman4string, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Had a chance to check out another TB member at a local watering hole last night. Thought I'd share it here and give them some shameless promotion.

Band is Supervoid with Lazarus Bird on bass. Thoroughly enjoyed the show. Hard hitting riffs, melodic dual guitars, and of course the groove was spot on. My only true issue wasn't the bands fault. The singers vocals at times were too quiet. Great sound overall though.

If you like driving, heavy Doom metal, and you're in the western Pa area, you need to check them out.

2. Helaskold

Helaskold 100% Mediocre

Jul 22, 2012
    Austin, TX
    That's awesome. I wish I knew some TBers around Austin. Only one I ever met through here was to buy an unloaded 1515/66, and I've met some at work (Guitar Center) of course but otherwise there aren't any meetups or anything to actually support each other through.

3. BassCliff

BassCliff

May 17, 2012
    So. Cal.
    Hi,

I stopped by a local watering hole this past Friday night to see TB member Kyle Mathews and his band, Front Porch Rodeo, at the Waterwheel in Norco. They looked like they were having fun and Kyle's rig sounded terrific. I didn't get a picture of the lovely singerbabe in the band but she is very cute and lively. All I had with me was my cell phone. Sorry. :snaphappy: :facepalm: Doh!

IMG_20140418_223047_zpsmhm8c9ao.jpg

Mrs. BassCliff and I left in the middle of the second set. We had a good time but it was starting to get crowded and we don't like running into people on the dance floor when we two-step. ;)

Maybe Kyle will check in with a full gig report. Break a leg everyone!

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  4. Here's a shot of Supervoid in action.. IMG_20140419_225057_729.jpg

5. MrBKerth

MrBKerth The Gypsy Bravado

Apr 20, 2013
    Texas
    Any rock groups in the Denton/DFW area that do originals? I wouldn't be opposed to stopping by a gig or even doing a gig in the future. :D

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021