Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Supporting Membership.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by incognito89x, Oct 22, 2002.

1. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    I'd just like to give a shout out too all the people here making this place what it is.

I only have known about the site for maybe a month, but I've already learned so much about bass that I didn't even realize existed. Thanks a lot too all of you who have been so kind, and made the donation worth every penny :)

-Chaz

2. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Kinda makes me want to support...

Next paycheck... honest...:)

3. tim4003

tim4003

Apr 30, 2002
    Dawsonville , GA
    Welcome to TalkBass!!

4. welcome aboard fella.

You share the same birthday as Jesus! Thats pretty cool. (although that most likely wasn't his real b-day anyway)

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    im noticing that there's a new supporting member every day!! and that makes me happy!!

congrats, you made a great choice

also you can join now the HOT LIVE CHAT were we talk thrash about the other "non-supporting" members :)

join the fun!!

6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    HOT LIVE CHAT Dave? You make it sound like it's one of the sites AllodoX runs ;)

7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :D :D

8. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Welcome...:D

9. Jeremy_X

Jeremy_X

Jan 29, 2002
    Good Job!

10. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

me to, tomorrow

bp13

11. Isn't there something like 10,000 members of Talkbass? how many are Supporting Members? just think if half of the non supporting people sent Paul a check for at least 20 bucks ....sweet!

incognito89x, good boy!

12. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    congrats, and thanks for the support. paul deserves it :).

13. "also you can join now the HOT LIVE CHAT were we talk thrash about the other "non-supporting" members"

So that's what you guys do in there.........*shakes fists*. This bassist has to eat my friend. Although a very worthy cause I have to appease the GAS tiger and through it a steak every now and again. :D

-insighted

14. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Well i wasent going to,,, but HOT LIVE CHAT you say? MELT THE BUTTER AND GRAB THE WIPPED CREAM BUDDYS!:eek: I MEAN.... GIRLS....

15. Hilikus

Hilikus

Jul 29, 2002
    Wales UK
    I shall be a supporting member once I have money:(

16. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :D

come one people, $20!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SUPPORT DAMNIT! :)

17. Hilikus

Hilikus

Jul 29, 2002
    Wales UK
    Im only 16 so I dont have a credit card and Im not sure about that mail option
    :(

18. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

I know you're just givin' us non-supporters a hard time, dave but please NO GUILT TRIPS!!
    :(

I'm over 6 grand in credit card debt and jobless trying to pay rent and a car note with no outside support. I'll support when I can!!

Good news is I completed orientation to start substitute teaching today...so maybe soon. Just hope they call me.

Again...I know you're kidding but for some reason I feel the need to justify my situation because I post on TB so much. :)

brad cook

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    BTW, do you think you could scan the other side of those bills so I can ermm...finish my umm..arts and crafts project? :D

brad cook

20. That twenty bucks= five hundred taco bell soft tacos.............:D

I'm sorry........as great as talkbass is, that's really not a very tough decision to make at 2 AM.

-insighted