1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sure Be Cool if You Did - Blake Shelton

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by TDee, Feb 22, 2013.

1. TDee

TDee

Feb 22, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    I'm looking for a few tabs or advice. I'm kind of pressed for time this week before practice so I'm not sure if I can give it a good listen. I checked out a few websites, and Youtube to see if anybody was covering it on bass, but had no luck.

The song is throwing me for a loop. I know the key from the chords, but that one little bass lick in the verse turnaround has me stuck. It sounds simple enough but its a little weird for me, and like I said, I'm short on time. Thanks!!

2. TDee

TDee

Feb 22, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    So, if anybody else would happen to be looking for this, here's what I got after finally taking a minute to sit and play it. I don't know what I was "fretting" about. Really a simple song. I think the original may have been on a 5 string since the B sounds really low on the recording. The rest of the song is simple, just following the chords.

G -----------------------------------------------
    D ------------------2--1--4---4-4------4/6\4---
    A ---2---2-2---2-4------------------------------
    E ------------------------------------------------

3. TDee

TDee

Feb 22, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    My updated version for the intro. The verse would just be the main chord without the walks.

D-------------------------------------------
    A--------------7--6--9-----9/11\9---------
    E---7----7h9--0----------------------------
    B---0----------------7---------------------