SOLD Surf Green PJ Loaded Body (Fender, Bartolini)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Icculus, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Icculus

Icculus

Jul 29, 2010
    Brotherly Love
    Price:
    Up for sale is this very cool and unique loaded PJ body. Fender body refinished in a nitro surf green. Bartolini PJ pickups (V/V/T). Fender bent bridge. Chrome knobs. Currently sporting a mint pickguard that really finishes off the vintage look. I'll offer it with your choice of pickguard (mint, white pearloid, parchment, or tort). I removed the knobs and overlaid the different guards to give you a better idea.

As most nitro finishes do, this one has a few small dings/impressions here and there, but mostly in places that aren't very visible while playing. I think I photographed the entire bass, but I'm willing to add more pics if specifically requested.

image3.jpeg image2.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image10.jpeg image3.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    todd burns, Dark Horse, jmlee and 4 others like this.
  2. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    Nice! The Helping Friendly Bass!

Icculus likes this.
  3. jmlee

jmlee Catgut? Not funny. Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2005
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    PM sent.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022