SOLD Surf Green/Tiramisu Fender Jazz Bass (Discontinued color)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TonyP-, Dec 14, 2016.

1. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    Price:
    $375
    Strings:
    Surf Green / Tiramisu Fender Jazz Bass

Stock Fender MIM Jazz includes an additional white pickgaurd.

This color is discontinued

$375 shipped to the lower 48 only. Price is firm (But see below)

Slight crack near the neck pocket and dig in the fretboard (only cosmetic)

New Strings and Comes with a gig bag.

213el4h.jpg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Hoyt likes this.
  2. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    2d264ci.jpg

2a3wbr.jpg

241qn1g.jpg

25um7i1.jpg

19axjr.jpg

3. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Note: %100 serious

Price is firm...However I will knock the price down to $300 shipped for the following. Film a video containing at least 1 'little people' ( dwarfism 4'6" and under) must be adults, Juggling fruit and/or vegetables. They must look at the camera during the performance and say this is for You Tony P.

Bonus points for Non-GMO fruit and vegetables.

If the jugglers are wearing togas or anything representing garb reminiscent of the Flintstones then $250

If your ask for a lower price to assist your church then the price goes up to $666.

If you can get Neil Degrasse Tyson on video to say this is for You Tony P then $200.

4. Arch58

Arch58 Retro Rumble Machine Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    LMAO

TonyP- likes this.
  5. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    This is the most hilarious for sale ad I've seen on TB! Lol!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    Rebopmass, MMatFoCBass and TonyP- like this.
  6. monkeyfinger

monkeyfinger Moderator Staff Member

TonyP- likes this.
  7. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I think this elf has something in common with Captain James T Kirk
    Happy Holidays

11.jpg

Mediocrity Man, NigelD, GregC and 6 others like this.
  8. Lowendtech

Lowendtech Happily trending in my own peculiar direction. Supporting Member

Felloffmychairhitmyheadcrackedmyskullopenwenttohospitalhad6stichesandstilllaughing.

This is seriously funny. The best ever.

TonyP- likes this.
  9. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    What about Neil filmed in such a way as to make him appear to be a dwarf, juggling non GMO pomegranates and wearing a Fred Flintstone replica toga?

hrodbert696 likes this.
  10. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Then it's yours and I will send you a box of the best Italian cookies you have ever had.
    However he still has to say the line...
    (No cgi)

11. "We represent the Lollypop Guild..."

TonyP- likes this.
  12. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Well, after giving it some thought and lengthy discussion with my wife over several cups of Earl Grey, I decided that Dr. Tyson does not have to appear as a 'Little Person' in the video for the bass to be sent to and the cookies as per @Gorn suggestion. I think diminishing his size would not be appropriate for the video. Just juggling non GMO pomegranates and wearing a Fred Flintstone replica toga and uttering the phrase would suffice.

I did receive other celebrity suggestions for the simple "this is for You Tony P" for $200 and one was one of the lesser Kardashians. Although an 'A' for effort for that suggestion and attempting to get the video.
    I find that some could find that offensive and the is the last thing I want to do.

GregC and Gorn like this.
  13. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    "Its a trap" General Ackbar

as 81165bd49670530cea545df1a437212c.jpg

southgabass, Milo's, d00dr and 3 others like this.
  14. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    I have been asked more then once is this a serious ad and the answer is yes...Please look at my feedback.
    I'm really selling this bass (well my daughters bass, but close enough).

Gorn likes this.
  15. monkeyfinger

monkeyfinger Moderator Staff Member

Knowing Tony and how selective he is about his basses, I feel pretty confident in saying that if this bass made it into his stable, it's very likely better than most basses we have in any of ours.

TonyP- likes this.
  16. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    Thank You B...I appreciate that.
    My Daughter is playing guitar more and to be honest I have so many awesome 4 strings not getting the light of day that they need a new home.
    Besides I like this elf.
    250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxMy8xMi82YTAxMzNmMzBhZTM5OTk3MGIwMTliMDMzMjYwOTQ5NzBkLTgwMHdpLmpwZw==?ops=.jpg

southgabass, JCooper and maverick49 like this.
  17. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    A friend of mine works at the museum of natural history where the Hayden planetarium is located. Guess who's the curator of the planetarium. I'm gonna try to make this happen. My hopes aren't high but I'm gonna give it a shot.

southgabass, Gaolee, Tbone76 and 4 others like this.
  18. TonyP-

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    That would be awesome...

ScarfFace and Gorn like this.
  19. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Lol that is a cool bass, love the pickguard; more importantly, this thread is hilarious.

TonyP- likes this.
  20. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    Obviously one of you would post that video, yes? :D

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021