Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Surprise!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bass__player01, May 11, 2005.

1. After reading the "true story...." thread, I just felt like telling one of my birthday surprise story, so I made up this thread.

Ok, My birthday is on the 19th of july, and my best friend is on the 23 of july, so I came up with this idea for his birtday.

I asked my mom to call him, a month before our birthdate and ask him to prepare a little party for me, and keep it secret... She let him chose the date and place and make the invitations. (I knew about all this) and he prepared my surprise for a whole month.

Everybody knew that in fact, the surprise would be on him, and that he was preparing his own party, so it was pretty funny to see him do all that work.

anyway the date came and he was suppose to come at my house at 2p.m. while his girlfriend was keeping me occupied, but we all arrived at 1 p.m. and prepared for his surprise and when he came in, we all shouted a big SURPRISE at him.

I just loved the look on his face! a mix of, :confused: :eek: :meh: :eyebrow: and :D

anyway, I promissed him i'd still get him this year, and I've got a pretty good plan again.... what are your birthday surprise stories?