SOLD Sushi Box Slampegg Bee pre

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Robert Gross, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Robert Gross

Robert Gross Supporting Member

May 23, 2018
    Price:
    United States
    ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT For sale is my Slampegg Bee Pre with top jacks. It sounds excellent and has been on my board for a few months. I just scored a Broughton Silver Deluxe so am bumping the Sushi. I'm selling anything that isn't currently on my board - no more pedals in drawers for this guy. If I change my mind down the line, I'll get another Slampegg. I've had both the Slampegg and Particle Accelerator and for my taste the Slampegg is better. (I also have a Sushi Octopus on my board - they make great pedals). Price is shipped to the lower 48. Also, I'll wipe the dust off before I ship it - that is one high-res photo, geez.
    talk 1.jpg talk 2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    saltydude, gh0st42 and kranahan like this.
  2. sears

sears Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2005
    ec, md
    you will notice the Bright switch is on. This switch doesn't seem to do anything at all, except in certain situations where it makes all the difference. The Bright switch is missing on the "X" version.

Robert Gross likes this.
  3. Robert Gross

Robert Gross Supporting Member

May 23, 2018
    The three switches are what make the Slampegg stand out over the other B-15 pedals on the market like Linden and FlipTop - and I’ve owned both. Great tone options. The bright switch adds a more pleasing high end to the sound than simply cranking the treble knob. The ultra low is earth shaking. the Ultra-High was too sizzly for my taste, but nice to have options. One of the best on the market, IMHO.

4. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix When the music's over, turn out the lights... Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2009
    near Dallas, Texas
    PMd

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021