1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

svpcl soundclip

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shanmag, Aug 30, 2005.

1. shanmag

shanmag

Jul 27, 2005
    anyone know where i can download a soundclip for this pre amp?

cheers

2. only place I know that does samples, but I don't think they got the SVPcl on there? <a href="http://www.basstasters.com/preamps.htm" target="_blank">basstasters</a>

3. shanmag

shanmag

Jul 27, 2005
    i tried there but theyve only got the svp-pro and svp-bsb

thanx anyway

4. When my band was recording, I used this preamp. Sounded very nice I thought. This was recorded with a Spector Rebop 4 string, full on bridge PU with a hair of neck and just a smidgen of bass eq on the bass. The pre was on the 4th Ultra Low setting with a little mid boost at the second highest eq setting (500 or 800 hz I believe?), and the rest was pretty flat as I recall.

Sorry, no solo recordings.

Songs

5. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Indy
    ...they've got an SVPCL in the shop, so I would assume clips will be up shortly...

6. 8mmOD

8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    USA
    I endorse &amp; use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks &amp; Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
    I have clips, but its pretty colored. I ran it direct to pro tools through a focusrite voicemaster (basically as a cab sim of sorts) and had a varidrive tube pedal on the front end for extra grind. But the punch come from the pre for certain. If you play metal you'll like it. :D