svpcl soundclip

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by shanmag, Aug 30, 2005.

1. shanmag

Jul 27, 2005
    anyone know where i can download a soundclip for this pre amp?

2. only place I know that does samples, but I don't think they got the SVPcl on there? <a href="" target="_blank">basstasters</a>
  3. shanmag

Jul 27, 2005
    i tried there but theyve only got the svp-pro and svp-bsb

thanx anyway
  4. When my band was recording, I used this preamp. Sounded very nice I thought. This was recorded with a Spector Rebop 4 string, full on bridge PU with a hair of neck and just a smidgen of bass eq on the bass. The pre was on the 4th Ultra Low setting with a little mid boost at the second highest eq setting (500 or 800 hz I believe?), and the rest was pretty flat as I recall.

Sorry, no solo recordings.

5. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    ...they've got an SVPCL in the shop, so I would assume clips will be up shortly...
  6. 8mmOD

Mar 20, 2005
    I endorse &amp; use Tech 21 pedals, Eminence loaded cabs, EMG pickups, Jim Dunlop picks &amp; Ernie Ball Strings, BC Rich Basses.
    I have clips, but its pretty colored. I ran it direct to pro tools through a focusrite voicemaster (basically as a cab sim of sorts) and had a varidrive tube pedal on the front end for extra grind. But the punch come from the pre for certain. If you play metal you'll like it. :D