Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SVT 3 Pro New Tubes & SKB case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by erikwhitton, Apr 9, 2003.

1. erikwhitton

erikwhitton Guest

Sep 20, 2002
    Portland, ME USA
    [edit - in the interest of making a quick sale I am offering free shipping via USPS parcel post to lower 48 only] What a deal! free SKB case, new tubes, and an excellent amp for $300 cheaper than musciansfriend.com price of $900!!!!!! here's my original ad...

Hey - I have an Ampeg SVT 3 Pro in a molded SKB 2-space case. I bought the amp in November and had new tubes installed. A few weeks later my band broke up and I have not gigged it since. I haven't even rehearsed with it much as I have a smaller combo that I have been using about 95% of the time.

The amp is in great-excellent condition. It is a 1996 or 1998 model with the blue and red lettering. It has lived in a SKB case forever (I know the person who owned it prior to me) and shows very little wear. All sliders and knobs and jacks work perfectly. Cosmetically it is nearly perfect - the rack handles have some minor scuffs and that's it!

I'm asking $600 OBO - buyer pays all shipping. I am located in Southern Maine and willing to travel an hour or so to help avoid shipping costs.

The reason I am selling this is because I just bought a Mesa 400+.

You can check my ebay feedback which is flawless (erikwhitton@cs.com).

I will have pictures this evening.

Please email me with any question - erikwhitton@cs.com

or use AOL IM - eriklihtc is my screen name.

THANKS!

2. erikwhitton

erikwhitton Guest

Sep 20, 2002
    Portland, ME USA
    bump i am now also offering free shipping~!

3. erikwhitton

erikwhitton Guest

Sep 20, 2002
    Portland, ME USA
    thanks everyone...the amp is now sold.

-erik