1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SVT-350H good price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by deanthemachine, Jun 6, 2005.

1. deanthemachine

deanthemachine

May 3, 2005
    A friend of mine has recently decided to sell his and after playing around with it for a bit i was impressed. Im a real noob when it comes to amps tho so what would be a good price to offer. Its only 1 year old and from what I can tell in perfect shape.

2. 7thbass

7thbass

Nov 21, 2003
    Houston, Tx
    Prepal says the average used price on ebay is $431, and that the average price for a B2r (same amp, different enclosure) has an average used price on ebay of $361.

I think a good deal would be in the neighborhood of $300. Keep in mind you could buy the new B2re , with 150 more watts, for $579.

3. I'm with 7thbass. Go for the B2R which is the rack mount version of the exact same amp. They go for around $300 used. Of course if you really want some power, you can get a 1000W power amp for about $200 and add a preamp like Sans Amp Bass Driver DI for about another $100 and have a killer sounding setup. That's what I'd do if I was playing out.