Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SVT-350H good price?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by deanthemachine, Jun 6, 2005.

1. deanthemachine

deanthemachine

May 3, 2005
    A friend of mine has recently decided to sell his and after playing around with it for a bit i was impressed. Im a real noob when it comes to amps tho so what would be a good price to offer. Its only 1 year old and from what I can tell in perfect shape.

2. 7thbass

7thbass

Nov 21, 2003
    Houston, Tx
    Prepal says the average used price on ebay is $431, and that the average price for a B2r (same amp, different enclosure) has an average used price on ebay of $361.

I think a good deal would be in the neighborhood of $300. Keep in mind you could buy the new B2re , with 150 more watts, for $579.

3. I'm with 7thbass. Go for the B2R which is the rack mount version of the exact same amp. They go for around $300 used. Of course if you really want some power, you can get a 1000W power amp for about $200 and add a preamp like Sans Amp Bass Driver DI for about another $100 and have a killer sounding setup. That's what I'd do if I was playing out.