1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Svt 7 Pro. $650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jheake, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Gilbert az
    Ok guys Im trying to sell my Svt 7 pro so i can get a Swr headlight.

If you know about the Svt 7 pro, then you know why its so great.

I have no issues with the svt at all exept that its just more than i need. I love the tone but im am looking for more of a Swr sound, i have the go light cabs and im just trying to pair them up.

Im looking for $650 or just to trade for a Swr Headlight in the same condition as my Svt(which is in new condition)....

Thanks for looking. Jon :hyper:

I tried to upload pictures but they kept failing for some reason. you can see the stock photo here or i can email you the pics.

www.ampeg.com/products/pro/svt7pro/index.html

2. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    Hey Jon....I'm watching. Listing my Markbass. Thankx.

3. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Gilbert az
    alright bud. The extra 50 is just to cover shipping. but we can always work something out. :bassist:

Oh and im not in any rush to sell it man. Its a great amp =) but im ready when you are!

4. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Gilbert az
    any other interest guys? Im negotiable on the price to a point.

5. bassphreak

bassphreak Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Lehigh Valley Area, PA
    MINE!!!!!!

6. Jheake

Jheake

Jan 21, 2010
    Gilbert az
    Sold.......