1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD SVT-DI Rare! $325!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AverageWhiteBassist, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. These are a hard find and yet somehow, I ended up with 2 currently and only need one. Here is a link to the last one I sold not too long ago. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/ampeg-svt-di-rare-$325-820838/
    I will post actual pics asap, the one in this ad is cleaner than the one on the link, but I am missing one of the screws for the 1/4 thru jack. Not hard to find, fliptop has the whole jack for $8. I figure I'd go with the same price for the cleaner one because of the screw. Built like an absolute tank, usually well over $400 when you find one. Adds tube tone to any rig and a must have for any FOH mix or recordings. Guaranteed not to disappoint. I'll ship anywhere in the world, US sale gets priority. Get one before its gone! Not looking for trades, but you never know. I'd prefer a small practice amp, ideally a Line 6 studio 110+cash from you. Will Lee's DI of choice!

2. Pms replied, shouldn't last long! Here are the pics.

3. more

4. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.