Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SVT owners please help me.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by seansbrew, Mar 28, 2003.

1. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
    yeah right, is this what it takes to get some help around here? I am looking for some help with something I spent alot of money on and am troubled by and not one response. maybe I should have put something stupid like; Aguilar vs. SWR vote now.

2. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    ???:confused:

3. Lackey

Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Dude,, just say what you wanted to say. Nobody undertands what your talking about right now.

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    how can I help you?

5. umm yeah i don't get this one.

6. seansbrew

seansbrew Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2000
    Mesa AZ.
    the thread was titled "svt owners please help"

7. Lackey

Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    Repost your info and wait. I don't have an SVT 4 Pro,, so I really can't help. Just wait a day or so.

8. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    Man, grow up and stop whining. You asked a very specific question that maybe that was one the board in the 5 HOURS (!) between your SVT post and when you started complaining. Be patient, if there is somebody who feels qualified to answer it, they will. If not, be grateful that people are not not guessing at answers. you you want answers, or correct answers? There are SVT owners out there, but it's not like most of us have them.

Here's an idea, do a search for SVT, and located some people on the board that own them, and Private mail them a direct question. I have yet to send somebody a PM that I didn't get a response for.

9. sk8boarder317

sk8boarder317 Guest

Mar 5, 2003
    Madison, WI

this isnt instant messaging:p

10. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    What the bet your original post was impossible to understand as well. Grow up!

11. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    So are the other 150000 members of talkbass. Patience is a virtue. Be paitient, we arent all pros here. Hell, next to no one is. 5 hours isnt enough time to get a response to anything, you need a day or 2. Mabye even a week.

Ill cahnge the name of this thread back, and re-ask the question to the best of my knoweledge.

What was the question. Ask it again and mabye (in due corse) you will hear what you want.

12. Sheeshhh!
    :eek: