Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Roger Heroux, Feb 3, 2001.

1. I'm having problems with mono bridge mode. I may have fried something.I forgot to use the 15db pad for a friends hot EMG Jazz Fender. I use a Carvin LB75 and Samson SR22 wireless.In Stereo mode A&B are fine.I was running input at 3oclock and master at 10oclock.Any ideas?
  2. try turning down the gain. that might be yoru problem. I'm not sure what your problem is though. Is it that yoru getting distortion? then its definatly because your pushing the gain too hard. i always set my master vol. at 12, and then adjust the gain to suit my needs. Also, i never have the gain up higher than the master. i have no clue why. its just somthing i do. Also, check the batteries in your basses, could be that too.
  3. Sorry everyone!I'm so*** stupid.I had the input not in mono mode. My mistake. I'll need to email Ampeg for how well they've allowed for *** humane error. My local music store have a new nickname for me "Bonehead"! How true it is that it takes time to learn how to use new gear.Thanks again for all your help. Rog