1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SVT-VR blue line on da 'bay

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rickett Customs, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Rickett Customs

Rickett Customs

Jul 30, 2007
    Southern Maryland
    Luthier: Rickett Customs...........www.rickettcustomguitars.com
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhansomaniac

Somehow the user name "Hansomanic", sounds familiar, I can't put my finger on it.

But I digress..........

bb94_12.
    Looks like a US made "Loud", possibly before moving?

are the numbers high on this?

2. scottbass

scottbass Bass lines like a big, funky giant

Jul 13, 2004
    Southern MN
    From Wikipedia:

In 2005, Ampeg, and its parent company, St. Louis Music (also makers of Crate amps) were purchased by Loud Technologies (LTEC on the NYX). In March 2007, Loud ceased production of Ampeg and Crate at the manufacturing facility in Yellville, AR, outsourcing the manufacture of Ampeg and Crate to contract manufacturers in Asia. In May, 2007, Loud closed and sold the plant in Yellville, AR and also closed the Ampeg and Crate engineering department in St. Louis, MO, preferring to have new models designed by their own engineers, as well as an Asian engineering group.

It would seem that amp was manufactured some time between 2005 and March, 2007.