Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

svt2 pro equalizer problem

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by terraplane, May 18, 2003.

1. terraplane

terraplane

Oct 14, 2002
    Italy, Palermo
    Hi,
    I've got a problem on my svt2pro. This is a new one, I've used it a little times, but ther is a improvvise trouble. When i push the graphic eq button, i her a very high ZAP!, specially from the horn. Another "problem", maybe related at this one, is that the green eq led, when eq is on, become the peak led, and light red when the head go in overdrive...but this is not on my head.green led remain green, and the normal red peak led work in the same way, as the eq is not enabled.... can you tell me if two problem are maybe related? thanks!

2. I can respond to the Zap part. I used to own that amp and it would do that Zap thing with me also. Yours could be worse due to your cab having the horn.

3. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Ritornare dove lei l'ha comprato. La EQ non è stato su installato correttamente.

Return it to the store where you bought it. It sounds like the EQ section has not been wired up correctly.