SVTology is my new religion

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by KingOfAmps, Nov 1, 2002.

1. I just changed religions. I've plugged into a lot of amps over the years but son of a b*tch! All the hullabaloo is for REAL. Just plugged the 'ol Fender in and immediately crapped myself. The tone, the tone! I now feel flat-out sorry for g**tar*st. I had to get a longer cable to get away from it. Hooked her up to the 810 and she cooks good :cool:. As a result, today I met two different long-time neighbors who never come out of their houses. One I've literally never met and the other lady I thought had died along time ago who said her Reader's Digest fell off her nightstand (she really said that). Also got threatened by a third idiot :eek: . And that was from a Paul Chambers solo. I almost said, "What's the matter, don't like jazz?" But then I thought better of it cause here in my parts neighbors shoot each other readily. Can't wait 'til mornin' though when I hook up BOTH 810s and they all get to hear Electric Funeral for breakfast :D. Thanks foremost to Psycho Bass Guy for LOTS of help along the way! Lastly, if anyone knows a good drywall guy around Nashville please let me know. The SVT caused a bunch in my garage to fall down off the ceiling.
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Sooner or later, everyone learns the power of the Dark Side. PSB is kinda like our Pope. Congrats on the new amp!
  3. Rickenbackerman

Apr 17, 2001
    Laurel MD
    Since we're talking SVTs, I played a gig tuesday night with my '73, and I had the opportunity to run two 810 cabs. I had the volume up around 1 O'clock. Man, that was an experience and a half.
  4. Have any of you turned one to 10 just to see what it's like?