1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Swamp ash, featherweight unloaded Precision body (3lbs 9oz)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Dave Speranza, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Dave Speranza

Dave Speranza Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    Used 2-piece swamp ash precision body. I originally bought this in a parts bass off craigslist as new. Builder told me it was a Mighty Mite body. He finished it in Tru-Oil, did a nice job.

Fully shielded with copper tape. This thing is light, resonant, and dead quiet. I am selling because I bought a huge, heavy neck (1" fatback from musikraft) for it that doesn't balance. But when I had the Fender neck and hipshots on it, it balanced great.

With lightweight tuners, all put together this was a 7 lb P bass. 2.5" standard neck pocket. Fit both necks I had on this nice and snug.

Pickguard is a Fender Dee Dee Ramone B/W/B pickguard, I will include that.

In pretty good condition cosmetically. There are some scratches, there is a little indent in the wood when you store a pick under the top of the pickguard, and there is some wear on the forearm contour. This bass was gigged, but taken care of. I have tried to capture the flaws in the pictures, but they don't show up super well. The good news is they don't show up super well in real life either. Drilled for pickup and bridge covers, as well as tug bar. Please see pics and ask if you have any questions.

$250 shipped to CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    R&B and pudge like this.
  2. Dave Speranza

Dave Speranza Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2005
    Brooklyn, NY
    All put together:

Attached Files:

waynobass likes this.
  3. etherealme