1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Swamp Ash P-bass body New ($60 off)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Mar 15, 2016.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    This is Beautiful SUNBURST SOLID SWAMP ASH BODY 4 FENDER PRECISION BASS GUITAR weighing in at 5 and 3/4 pounds. It's 100% swamp ash made by Mighty Mite™ and licensed by Fender™.

It's a direct replacement for Fender parts and will fit their necks. This I would call a lightweight body as far as swamp ash is concerned.

It has a very nice deeper amber tint.

I paid $189 for it last year. I am only asking $129 and I will cover shipping to anyone located in the Continental US.

I may post more photos later. No trades needed and please no best offers. I'm already eating $60 on this one. I like paypal. Here are the photos.

d_zpsfcv0kb0h.gif

b_zpsazdcrjx2.gif

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. MovingPitchers

MovingPitchers Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2013
    Vancouver, B.C
    Interested! How much shipping to Canada?

3. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Canada is about $35 FED EX and for anyone in Canada, I'll contribute $15 to the cost.

murphy and garytone like this.
  4. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Great that you had a detailed answer and an incentive for that question, Jeff.

Nice body, too. GLWS

5. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    THX!

6. Pm'd!

7. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    And sold...To the gent that knows a GREAT DEAL when he sees one.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021