Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Sweetened Popcorn, where is it!?!?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bigfeet, Oct 19, 2002.

1. I was out late with some friends last night, when "munchies" kick in we headed to the super market... I decide, mmm carmel corn—that would be nice. I went to the snack foods isle, looked for cracker jacks and where everything else was they weren't, neither were any of the other brands. No fiddle faddle and no pink popcorn.

I went to three supermarkets... nothing! What happened to our instatutionalized snack foods?:confused:

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
  3. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    sorry, bigfeet.

it's just that the whole world has a conspiracy against you.

you know too much; we therefore make your life as inconvenient as humanly possible.

those white "queen beans" in your baked bean cans?

put in there by us.

etc.

4. Ok, think about your post. You do realize that you just said that I knew too much? :rolleyes:

5. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Life gives you Gia

Life takes away your fave snacks

can't have it all d00d

6. No, everything I like is probably held over in london where I can't get to it...

7. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    :(

8. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Hey, buck up, Bigfeet! Christmas is coming and soon you won't be able to go into a store without tripping over one of those giant cans of caramel/cheese/butter popcorn that come out around the holidays. You can send me all the cheese kind.

9. The stuff is nasty anyway, you're better off without it.

10. Sophie, who do you love more - Gia or snacks? :confused:

Snacks

11. Nah.... I'd give my favorite foods away and eat nothing but wheatgrass, glutten saturated soy curd formed in to different but flavorful meat substatutes and rice cakes if it meant I could be with Gia.

12. I have to say snacks myself as I have the munchies pretty bad just now, however, I was hoping she'd be able to come up and stay for half term. I've now realised my folks are going to be away and leaving me a free house for 3 days... we could have done so much pot. Aaah well... more for me and my mate jamie.

13. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

d00d write a song!! :D

14. OK...

'Making out with chicks from all different countries, international hugs and kisses. Buckets of popcorn all sweet and delicious. These are a few of my favorite things... I'll be happy and content as long as I have them—until some *bleep* hole takes them all away, I'm sobbing and pissed at the world because they took it away. I'll hurt Myself! I'll hurt Myself! It's all me, me, me; all me bleeding and grinning on the *bleep* floor!!! Because I love the pain. Oi oi oi!! Hail Satan!!!'

Gee, that song sort of got away from me there for a second. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D