Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Swing by and pick me up

Discussion in 'Ask Mike Watt [Archived]' started by c-ba55, May 31, 2003.

1. Ack, my car broke down with you in town tonight. I've only been to your services 6 times, and need a refresher RIGHT NOW. Hmmm. Probably only a one hour walk, actually. I'll get there, man.

2. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

bro,

wish I could but tour has me intense w/keeping tangents from knocking off the focus needed. thanks for thinking of me though. I'll be back next time and hopefully the car will be healthy. safe seas to you...

on bass, watt

3. Well, I did discover one of my buds is also a big Watt fan, and we made it down there. But...his car got towed while we were inside. My car will run again...as soon as I give the garage $600! Not the greatest of automotive weeks. Well worth it though to see Watt. Maybe it'll be a MasterCard commercial someday.

4. watt

watt TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

hey,

damn, that's lame - was it from parking wrong? terrible, I'm very sorry. hope your car gets healthy soon too.

thank you much for coming to the gig though, much respect on your perseverance.

on bass, watt