Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Switch Diagrams... need more of them!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by rojo412, Apr 19, 2003.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I have tried quite a few common spots... guitarproject, stewmac, guitar nuts. They have some stuff, but not all. I need to find 5 way and 6 way switch diagrams!!! Where are more sites?

I want to find a diagram to wire up a 5 way switch ala PRS. Most of the sites mentioned had a half-assed drawing or schematics (which I'm not too good at reading). I need a picture or even the theory behind these switches to do this and I'm finding no answers. Are there books that I should get?

2. Give the boy a Cigar!!!

On a related note, i'm having some trouble on guitarnuts, I can never get past that dog-gone disclaimer.

3. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Hit the "Menu" bar on the page. If that doesn't work, try hitting a few others. I had that problem once too.

I tried guitar electronics... either I'm just a dumbass or they draw it weird, because I am never sure what pole is what. The best thing I found was a guy's site and he had it drawn out like you would see it in real life. It was for a 6 way though.