1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR 350 watt head (Pre-Fender) PRICE REDUCED TO $300 (shipping included!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by James Halstead, Jun 5, 2014.

1. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Price:
    300 obo
    This is the classic hybrid SWR professional series bass amplifier, and is still the best 350 watt bass head SWR produced. Made in 2001 (Pre-Fender), you can easily drive nearly any combination of bass cabinets with this rugged powerful unit. This amp is in perfect working order and is easy to transport. It has a few minor scratches but is in excellent condition. 350 watts RMS @ 4 ohms, 450 watts RMS @ 2 ohms variable mid-range EQ, sidechain mono effects loop, effects blend control, limiter, limiter defeat switch, cooling fan switch, XLR balanced record out, tuner send, rack mountable. You'll have the only rig you'll need in your life! Any size gigs this thing can't handle will have you running through a PA anyway!

List Price is $750. MY PRICE is $300 (REDUCED FROM $400). Buy this unit with my SWR 2x10 cabinet (also for sale on Talk Bass) for only $500 (save $75 off my asking price for both!).

00p0p_920X8DChXxo_600x450. IMG_1098. IMG_1099. IMG_1100. IMG_1101. IMG_1102. IMG_1103. 00p0p_920X8DChXxo_600x450.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    The best offer on this now hard-to-find pre-Fender amp. Amazing sound, clarity and punch.

3. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather Supporting Member

Are those speakons stock?

4. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Yes. I'm even throwing in the speakon cable!

5. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    interested in the head, call me 615-594-1595

6. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Hey folks…I'm including shipping in the price anywhere in the cont. US!

7. Eric Swaim

Eric Swaim GOD, U.S. MIlitary, Country Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Murfreesboro, TN
    I just paid you via Paypal

8. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Good man! You're going to love this thing. I'll get it out first thing in the morning and hook you up with the tracking number!

9. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Eric, just shipped it today around 1pm. The USPS tracking number is 9114901230803003376240. The expected delivery date is Tuesday, July 8th. Let me know when it arrives. Oh, and in the box is the SWR Head, a power cable and a speakon cable. Make sure you have all three things before tossing the packaging. Happy jamming!!

10. James Halstead

James Halstead

Jun 4, 2014
    Eric, you should be getting the amp head today in the mail. You'll want to have a box knife or something similar to open it. I custom built the box and added extra cardboard to the top and bottom, so it's almost impossible to open without cutters. Pain in the butt, but I wanted it nice and protected.