1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR 350w head and Behringer 4x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Burlington, Apr 13, 2010.

1. I'm selling my old bass rig, a pre-Fender SWR 350w head w/ tube preamp and SKB 2 space rack, and a Behringer 4x10.

The SWR head has seen some use but I gigged with it and it preformed great. Some pots were scratchy but after use they were fine. One of the front guard bars is bent but it does not effect anything. It has not been used for a couple months but feel free to test it. I would like to get $350 for it.

Next is a Behringer 4x10 w/ aluminum speakers and tweeter. For the price you cannot beat this cab. I have had it less than a year and it has served me well. $150

Can't ship the cab. You must pickup in Tacoma WA. May be able to transport a small distance for a fee.

Interested in trading for a lightweight 2x10, or a cool bass. Feel free to make an offer!

PRICE CUTS: HEAD $300, CAB $125!!

2. swr2.

swr.

:bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist::bassist:

I'll make sure to replace the rackhardware with new before shipping.

3. Make an offer---

4. New price on head $275!!!

5. ttt

6. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    I am assuming one input is passive, other active? Does it have a DI on the back? What are the specs? Watts at Ohms? Maybe a pic of the back?

7. Correct. I will look up specs soon, just leaving work now.

8. Head $250 shipped!!!

9. ttt

10. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    you still have the head?

11. Sure do!

12. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    You are really tempting me, I just picked up a 3.0 shuttle and it is just to clean sounding for me, great little thing though

13. Too clean? I'm not sure this would make you happy either, it can get some tube crunch but I wouldn't say overdrive levels of it.

14. ttt

15. KSDFJGLSKRJHKHLJRJKL;JO;RJORGAJIORGAIJHRGHISRGADHISGARHIRGLVBR