1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR 4004 on sale

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by peter G, Apr 27, 2006.

1. peter G

peter G

Sep 28, 2004
    ohio's northcoast
    anybody interested: MF is got the Workingman's 4004 $399.00

2. where? I checked the website.

3. peter G

peter G

Sep 28, 2004
    ohio's northcoast
    they were there for a few hours $399. keep watching as I bought 1 and sent it back (should be there mon) didn't like it used it about an 1/2 hour.

4. SamJ

SamJ Founder - Fender MIA Club

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    Or you can buy my WorkingPro400 for the same price.. :D

5. Spend an extra hundred dollars, get the free shipping and the Genz Benz GBE 600. I just got mine. I've got a friend with the SWR, it's not even close.

6. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    I think the GB is more than a $100 more... It's $750 or so..

7. $499 at Musicians Friend with free shipping and no tax. Fantastic deal because GB has discontinued them and replaced them with the GBE 750. They sold all the remaining stock to Musicians Friend a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for the sale to hit. I'd still rather have an Eden WT550 or a Thunderfunk, but I can't afford 2 to 3 times as much. I could barely afford this.

8. SamJ

Apr 22, 2006
    PDX / SFO / HNL
    that is a good deal... Discontinued is a good thing for price, that's for sure.

9. peter G

peter G

Sep 28, 2004
    ohio's northcoast
    that's why I sent it back,the GB came up after I ordered the swr but before it was delivered.