1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR 4x12 and Ampeg VT-22

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by father of fires, Jun 28, 2012.

1. father of fires

father of fires Commercial User

Nov 29, 2006
    BALTIMORE CITY
    Chief of Medicine at Damnation Audio
    SWR 12 Stack - $375.00 This cab has made the rounds here in the TB classifieds. I picked it up on a whim when buying an amp from the same guy. The cab sounds great. It comes with a cover and is in 9/10 condition. There a few nicks in the tolex from normal use.

NON-WORKING Ampeg VT-22 (V4) Master Volume- $100.00 I was hoping to be able to fix this up but I have a million other projects and this isn't high on my priority list. The only tube it comes with is the 6K11 which is hard to come by. I did some testing and the voltages and output transformer appear to be in working order. This could be an easy fix or it could be fubar. I leave that up to you to deside. This use to be a combo amp but someone removed the chassis and built a head box for it. They covered the head box in some grey carpet and then they must have gigged the hell out of it. If you do get her working you can buy a nice head box from Fliptops.net

Thanks for looking and here are the pics:

IMAG0085.

IMAG0084.

2. father of fires

father of fires Commercial User

Nov 29, 2006
    BALTIMORE CITY
    Chief of Medicine at Damnation Audio
    PM's replied to.

3. Superstellar

Superstellar

Apr 29, 2012