Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR/Aguilar equipment

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by r_simonini, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Swr Basic Black Combo Model, 15 speaker: $250 (discontinued a few years back but the model is very good, very much like the workingman's 15 but a bit more powerful. the combo is a little beat up cosmetically but perfect functionally. This is a good amp. I used it for two years with consistently good results.)

Aguilar 410 cabinet: $550. (this is a heavy, loud, aggresive cabinet. This is a very good, high-end cabinet with alot of power. I currently play through the aguilar 212 as it is a bit mellower than the 410.I played maybe three gigs with this amp, some rehersals. It is in good shape all around.)

check out both of the websites for more info or email me: www.aguilaramp.com. www.swrsound.com

2. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I just realized this thread was started a month ago..this stuff is probably gone..nevermind.

Dan