Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD SWR and Eden For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by phishaholik, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I have about seven cabs right now, so I need to move a few out. None of the cabs or the head have been gigged with or even taken out of the house since I bought them. What I have is as follows:

SWR Son of Bertha: This cab is less than a year old and in mint condition. It's an 8 ohm cab and it handles 350 watts. The cab is in brand new condition and comes with a nice SWR cover for it. $275 plus shipping.

SWR Goliath Jr. III: This cab is from the late 90's. It is in excellent condition except for a spot on the carpet where a cat got at it. The carpet is a little frayed in this spot and there is a small hole through the carpet. This doesn't look bad and it is hardly noticable. This cab is 8 ohms and handles 350 watts. $250 plus shipping. sold

Eden 1x15: I'm not sure of the model, but it is the older design with a rear facing port and no tweeter. This cab is in very good condition and sounds great. 200 Watts and 8 ohms. $200 plus shipping.sold

SWR Workingman's 300: This head is in almost mint condition. I have never used it outside of the house and it sounds great. I just have two tube monstrosities that I use all the time. The head is 150 watts @ 8 ohms, 275 watts @ 4 ohms, and 350 watts @ 2.6 ohms. It also has a graphic eq and an aural enhancer. $175 plus shipping.TRADED

Please send me your email address for pictures. I accept paypal or money order. I will cover all paypal fees.

Thanks

Mike

2. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Bump and I will drive up to two hours for a sale.

Mike

3. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    Got pics of the Bertha?

4. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Just pm me your email address and I will send pics.

Thanks

Mike

5. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Mike-
    PM sent
    =Gil

6. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Workingman's 300 has been traded. I will sell the 2x10 and 1x15 for $500 if they are bought together. This is an awesome deal for these cabs. You know you want them.

Mike

7. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Goliath Jr. III Pics

8. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
  9. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
  10. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Stack together. V-Type 220 is not for sale.

11. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    I am interested in the Eden and I live in/near Richmond. Can you tell me if the Eden is still available and if you willing to meet for a local sale.

Scott

12. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I still have the Eden. If you want it, I could meet you somewhere as soon as you want. I'm not doing anything right now actually. :)

Mike

13. armybass

Jul 19, 2001
    I am certainly interested in it if it is an XLT. I could maybe meet you tomorrow afternoon near Fredericksburg?

14. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Sorry, but it is not an XLT. It is the rear ported design. If you are still interested I could meet you in Fredericksburg tomorrow.

Mike

15. armybass

Jul 19, 2001
    Man, sorry Mike but I think that you have the D115T and that cab wont work with my setup. It is not rated the same as my other cabs. Thanks anyway man.

16. phishaholik

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    No, problem. I forgot to put it's info up. I believe it is D115.

Goliath Jr. Sold

Mike

17. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
  18. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
    He's out of town for a couple of days.

Thread Status: