Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD SWR Babybaby Blue combo-$550.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Humabass, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    1-10 bass combo in excellent, near mint condition. Asking $550.00 shipped to Continental U.S. only. I only accept PayPal. Email for pics.

Thanks
    Hugh

2. Tampabass

Tampabass Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    That combo is really great. I had one a decade ago -- beautiful, warm sound for upright and great-sounding for electric, too.
    Surprisingly loud, too.

3. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks for the bump. This is not the one you had, though. 10 years a go it would have been the one with 2-8's and a cone tweeter. This has one 10 and a horn but the same amplifier section.

4. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    BabyBabyBump

5. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Just back from a late night gig bump.

6. As a former BBB owner for a couple years, I will also throw in a bump for a great little combo amp. Nice price, too.

I would still have mine if I hadn't succumbed to hyperGAS and picked up a wad of new amp pieces in short order. I always loved the tube tone the BBB has.

[​IMG]

7. Why are you selling this? Are ther any pics?

8. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    I bought this impulsively and have now decided to go with a different small setup. I'm incompetent when trying to add pics here but if you email me I can send you some or just checkout the SWR site.

9. systemsdevelope

systemsdevelope smile and have coffee !

Sep 17, 2003
    The Center of the USA
    I HAVE A COUPLE OF BASSES to trade.....G&L 5 string or Fender geddy lee...Thanks.

10. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Sorry, don't need either of those basses

Thanks

11. Rattles, dings, rips....Oh sorry, you did say near mint. What puts it at near mint? Are you the original owner? Also kinda curious what you were gonna replace it with. Thanks for the pic, looks great.

12. Another BBBbump..

and..

Flipper, the pic I put up is from the SWR website. Humabass said he has pics he can send via email on request.

13. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks for the bumps! I hate to call something mint because I'm always afraid I'll miss something but there are no rattles,
    tears, etc. I'm still in flux regarding what to use as a small
    rig. I have an Epifani 110UL and a Clarus I but I'm not sure I'm happy with the Clarus. I bought from the original owner and he said he only used it in his house not at gigs which I believe.

14. Triclops

Triclops Guest

Jan 14, 2006
    no shipping to canada?

15. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    I'd like to talk with you in person about buying the amp...please PM me your phone number, and I'll call you...
    Thanks,
    Matt

16. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    Paypal sent, baby...

SOLD!!!

17. Humabass

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia