Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR,Bag End,Acme,Eden, Ampeg Cabs!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Oct 14, 2004.

1. SWR Goliath Sr. 6x10 1000 watts

Ampeg Classic HLF 6x10 600 watts

Eden 2x10XLT with a 2 space rack 350 watts

Here ya go guys these cabs im lookin to ridmyself of what are they worth to you? I will have pics in a day or two this is being put out early to catch attention and see if i will get any buyers before i go through trouble of details and pics.

-Vince

2. What model is the Bag End?

3. Is the Bag End a 4 or 8 ohm cab and how much are you asking for it??

Same question about the Acme cab too.

4. Nightbass

Nightbass

May 1, 2001
    Seattle, WA
    I'll send you a check. If you have any interest, I'll tell you what I'm buying and for how much.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Vince...you can trust this guy. He's cool.

-Mike

6. chris4001asat

chris4001asat

Dec 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Warehouse Manager : Reverend Guitars
    I'm interested in the Acme!!!!!How much, and what ohmage?

7. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    How old is the SWR Goliath III? Does it have the top and bottom ports? Pics? :)

8. Dang unfortunately the bagend,acme, and the goliath 3 all had issues when i was going to buy them so i only have the ampeg,eden, and swr goliath sr. They all work amazingly i just got back from testing them out. The swr senior has an issues with the neitruk locking plugin but ill investiage this further. Im tired so night yall.

-Vince