1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD SWR Basic Black: *additional price reduction - $250*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Shannon C., May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great condition SWR Basic Black. This has been my main amp at church for the past few years, so it hasn't see much transit. Combo works and sounds great, I’m simply looking for something different. Everything is original EXCEPT the preamp tube and effects return jack. The preamp tube was replaced for personal preference. The original plastic sleeve effects return jack stripped at the retaining nut, so I had it professionally replaced with a Switchcraft jack at the same time as I had the preamp tube changed. I also have the original owners manual if interested.

Asking [DEL]$300[/DEL], [DEL]$275[/DEL], $250; buyer is responsible for shipping charges. The shipping dimensions are 25" L x 18" W x 24" H; shipping weight 61 lbs. The originating zip code is 27265.

Thank you for your interest and God bless...

1_SWR_Front.
    2_SWR_Rear.

2. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Do you have pics? How much to ship to 36022?

3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    That is a great combo & a great price!

4. pbasswil

pbasswil

Feb 17, 2008
    I remember trying one of these many years ago. What I remember is that I simply plugged in, with all controls flat, and it just sounded great -- right from the get-go, no fuss no knob twiddling.

5. Toneman

Toneman

Jun 6, 2001
    Long Island
    I sold mine many years ago and regret it. This is one great amp with the tube preamp and a great speaker well suited for the amp. This combo has warm tone and some serious growl when pushed.
    You should hold on to it.

6. JxBass

JxBass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Bump for one of my favorite combos. I liked it so much I even got my friend to buy one.

7. sleeping buddha

sleeping buddha

Jul 12, 2007
    Endorsed by Welch basses
    pm'd.

8. CRAP!!!! I was just in G'boro last week and would have snagged this in an instant. Shipping will be too much of a pain now :( Plus I ended up with another practice amp. Bump for SWR!!!

9. Thanks for the interest and inquiry. I've sent you a pm with the requested information.

10. Thanks for all of the interest, the amp has been sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.