1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SWR Basic Two-Way 15 Cabinet $300

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TalBass, Mar 14, 2002.

1. This is a 250 Watt, 8 Ohm, SWR Basic Two-Way Bass Cabinet in excellent condition, with no rips, tears, or dings. It has a 15" speaker and tweeter with a dial attenuator. It has a rear port, and it fills the room with crisp, smooth bass. It's a great standalone cabinet and it also works really well with front ported or slotted cabinets with 10's or 12's.

I used it in our church's praise band with an SWR SM 400 biamped with a Goliath III Jr., so it never saw more than 200 watts. It has never been pushed or abused. It's a pro cabinet, built by the old SWR company, and it's rock solid, but fairly light at 50 pounds. I'm only selling because I'm downsizing my rig. I prefer payment by cashier's or certified check, or money order, and buyer pays for shipping. Please email for pictures and references, and thanks for reading my ad.