SWR Bass 350 FS/FT -- $350 shipped 48-- exc. cond

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, May 30, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    SWR Bass 350 amplifier head in excellent condition. This is the more desireable version with a fan defeat switch on the front panel. Price of $350 includes shipping to lower 48.

Very clean--new fuses and preamp tube. No issues. A little paint wear in one spot on front panel. Pics available, you will not be disappointed. A handmade classic.

All tube preamp gain stages
    Dual independent input jacks compatible for both active and passive instruments
    Exclusive aural enhancer circuitry
    Active bass, midrange and treble controls
    Gain and master volume controls
    Preamp clip LED indicator
    Simple, solid and loud
    350 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
    variable mid-range EQ
    sidechain mono effects loop
    effects blend control
    limiter defeat switch
    XLR balanced record out
    tuner send
    rack mountable
    Weight: 16.5 lbs.
    Entirely and individually hand built in the U.S.

I have over 125 transactions on the E with 100% pos feedback. Buy with confidence. Will also consider trades for high quality preamp or power amps--to include Demeter or QSC products. Will add cash as needed. Thanks!!
  2. I am very interested, can you email me the pictures?
  3. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    would you mind sending me a pm with your email address? I'll be happy to forward pics.
  4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    sent pics. please respond soonest--this item is posted for sale locally as well, with considerable interest and I'd hate for you to miss it if you want it. item will ship within 24 hours of payment.