1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SWR bass 750 issues

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rebel1222, Jan 4, 2013.

1. rebel1222

rebel1222

Jun 13, 2012
    I purchased a SWR bass 750 a few months ago. was quite happy with it, until at the last show, it was not punching thru the mix, and we could barely hear the bass when whole band was playing... used back up head for rest of show, (harkte 250W solid state head).. at the next rehearsal, i tried it again...still same problem.. sounding really muddled, no punch thru mix, and a distroted sound as well.....
    Could the tubes in the preamp be blown? does anyone have a any similar experiences, and advice on what i should look at first?:help:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021