SOLD SWR Bass 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by iriegnome, Oct 13, 2016.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Price:
    This is an awesome head. For years I have had it as my backup. Well, my main Bass 750 blew up for the 3rd time, so I moved to a DNA 1350. This beautiful amp has now been sitting in the corner unplayed for almost 2 years now. Pretty typical cracking of the paint on the face. Everything was working just fine when I retired her. I do believe this is was made in 2002. Preamp tube is a JJ Tubes Ecc-83S. I just prefer the tone from them.
    750w @ 4Ohms, 850w @ 2Ohms. This is one killer tone amp... Never been pushed super hard, but it has been played. Mounted in and out of racks, so it shows signs of wear. Of course it does. It is a work horse.
    She has traveled with me over 9+ states of touring and road use, but always in a case.
    Probably needs a cleaning or so.. 3 rack spaces. 380 pounds (just kidding 33 pounds)
    Wanting $350 or will trade for a tidy little speaker cabinet or combo of at least 250w.
    Hit me up. Willing to ship, but it is heavy.
    BTW - The DI out is one of the quietest I have ever worked with.. And sorry for the bad cell phone pics..

IMAG0367_zpsqjidux5c.gif

IMAG0360_zps5tgmmhjo.gif

IMAG0369_zpsostgvuuk.gif

IMAG0366_zps5mr4cere.gif

2. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Some thoughts on trades. Something like a Basic Black combo, Silverado Special, Ashdown MagMon 12 among others

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021