Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Bassic 2-way cab for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gnome01, Apr 5, 2002.

1. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    This 250 watt cab has a 15 inch speaker and adjustable tweeter. It's in excellent shape with just some scratches on the front grill and logo. It's 6 years old, but not used 9 months out of the year through 4 years of college. Sound is big and full but not boomy. Will sell for $250. Prefer to sell in the area of Westport CT, and will drive within a 70 mile radius (includes all of NYC area).

2. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Nobody likes 15's anymore huh?

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I love 15's, just can't excatly get up there......lol

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I've got a Basic Black, I would love the extension cabinet for it.

I'm in Texas, though.

5. Kurt M.

Kurt M.

Dec 11, 2001
    Reading, PA
    Why wouldn't you want to ship it? If you want to make the sale then you gotta do the leg work.

I've shipped 2 four/ten cabs that weighed over 100lbs each. You call UPS. You pay by credit card. They pick it up at your house. Done deal. What's so hard about that?

6. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    I will ship if I don't sell the cab in this area first. For now I'm willing to drive within a 70 mile (or so) radius. That includes Fairfield and Westchester counties as well as the whole NYC area and Northern NJ.

7. it would be a heck of a lot easier to pack it up and call UPS than to drive 140 miles round trip.....

$225 and I'll split shipping with you, provided it's an 8-ohm cab......