Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SWR Big Ben F/S

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Jan 7, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This is the big daddy of the 18's. I bought this about 4 or 5 years ago and have used it and taken very good care of it. It had wheels added before I bought it. The corners are less than perfect, but work very well for stacking any of the II series cabinets on top of it. I have changed all of my cabs to another brand due weight concerns. There are no issues with this cabinet and it is in 1000% working condition. $275 plus shipping for the cab. This cabinet also includes the SWR soft cover. E-mail me with any questions. Also, check my e-bay rating for verification of responsibility. :eyebrow: E-bay - iriegnome

2. Butterpump

Butterpump

Jul 24, 2003
    Do you have any photos of the cab ?? If so, please send to seanjmarkey at cox.net.

How much do you estimate shipping will be to Phoenix in the 85044 zip code ??

Thanks !!

3. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I will get some pic's up tonight! :hyper: